Working with our Planning Consultants
AAH Planning Consultants offer a full range of planning application services, to create the package that is suited to you, from a single statement to full management of a case.
Our planning application services include:
- Impartial initial planning advice and consultation
- A site visit, where necessary
- Preparation of architectural plans or drawings as required to favourably present your proposal
- Preparation of the Planning Statement which addresses planning law and legislation in favour of your development
- Use of national case law to strengthen your application
- Liaisons with and submission to the planning department
- Management of your application throughout its duration, with professional representation to the planning department as required
AAH Planning Consultants will ensure that your planning application has the best chance of success by demonstrating to the Council that the proposal has considered all relevant planning law and legislation prior to submission. For more information or to speak to one of our planning consultants without obligation, please contact us.
As a professional practice, we guarantee that your planning application will be dealt with by a planning consultant who is a Chartered Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI).